  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg129817] barchart
  • From: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 01:09:04 -0500 (EST)

Dear Group:

I have not managed to combine BarChart with a line.

The simple problem is the following. I have a labeled BarChart (that is, I use the ChartLegends options) , and I want to draw a horizontal line, to highlight the separation say between units below and above 10. But I do not see how can this be done within BarChart, and I haven't been able to combine BarChart with the line using Show or Graphics.

Can somebody help me?