- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129817] barchart
- From: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 01:09:04 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Reply-to: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
I have not managed to combine BarChart with a line.
The simple problem is the following. I have a labeled BarChart (that is, I use the ChartLegends options) , and I want to draw a horizontal line, to highlight the separation say between units below and above 10. But I do not see how can this be done within BarChart, and I haven't been able to combine BarChart with the line using Show or Graphics.
Can somebody help me?
Prev by Date:
Obtaining Random LIne from A file
Next by Date:
Mathematica and trivial math problems that school children can solve.
Previous by thread:
Re: Obtaining Random LIne from A file
Next by thread: