barchart

Dear Group:

I have not managed to combine BarChart with a line.

The simple problem is the following. I have a labeled BarChart (that is, I use the ChartLegends options) , and I want to draw a horizontal line, to highlight the separation say between units below and above 10. But I do not see how can this be done within BarChart, and I haven't been able to combine BarChart with the line using Show or Graphics.

Can somebody help me?

Francisco