Re: Stephen Wolfram's recent blog

Hi,

> To each his own. To me it's like constantly swatting away flies. I would
> prefer that WRI gave us the additional option of restoring Ctrl+K.

I think it's possible to get back the old behavior: if you uncheck the
entry "Enable autocompletion with a popup delay of ..."  the resulting
behavior is almost exactly as it was before version 9. You can also
define a delay for the autocompletion there, but I doubt that this is
what anyone using Mathematica frequently would choose. I personally like
the new autocompletion, though...

hth,

albert