Primes e Regex

 I am Salvatore from Sicily Italy, a student in mathematics that uses
 Mathematica 9 and engaged, at the time, in the study of Primes .
 I have a problem with the function of Mathematica Regular Expression (
 REGEX ).

 MY PROBLEM.. :    Given a string of characters 0 and / or 1 of indefinite length (10, 100, 1000, 1000000 .........., characters),    which is the source code REGULAR  EXPRESSION ( Regex  )  of MATHEMATICA for searching a substring of n characters (20 ....) with jumps, steps, of equal length (20 ....) of the sub-string?