Dynamically updated CurrentValue: I want to know which key is being pressed?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129394] Dynamically updated CurrentValue: I want to know which key is being pressed?
- From: Brentt <brenttnewman at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 21:39:56 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a way to get information with CurrentValue of about which key is being pressed? CurrentValue only seems to have ways to get mouse buttons and modifier key events---which seems odd, I feel like that's going halfway with the sort of functionality CurrentValue could provide and I figure I must be missing something?