Saving mov in v9

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129480] Saving mov in v9
  • From: Themis Matsoukas <tmatsoukas at me.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 23:15:33 -0500 (EST)

In Mathematica 8, I could create a movie by printing a set of plots, selecting them, and using Save Selection As from the File menu. I would then get a window where I set frame rate, colors etc. In Mathematica 9, I can still use Save Selection As mov, but I don't get to choose any setting, and while a movie file is created, its size is zero KB.

Is this functionality gone in v9 or just broken?

Themis