Re: NonlinearModelFit Problem

On Jan 16, 11:15 pm, Frank K <fkam... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I suggest you use FindMinimum...<

Frank -- FindMinimum works for me!  I have no idea why (any background
would be most welcome), but in any case it's useful to get a direct
look at the function that's actually being minimized.  It doesn't have
very clean minimum, more like a steep valley with a slight dip in the
bottom.  Thanks much! -- JCW