Re: Needing a Random List of Non-repeating Values whose Range and Length

Try RandomSample[{list},n], which gives n samples from a list or a range without replacement (each element can only be used once).

I've tried to respond to this a couple of times, and my reply never showed up. So if this message shows up duplicated, that's why.