How to use FourierCoefficient

Hello,
I need to obtain Fourier Coefficients of a function, which I know come out
in terms of Bessel functions.

I tried following, but Mathematica simply returns me the input expression
after trying to solve the expression. What am I doing wrong? I am new to
mathematica.

FourierCoefficient[E^(-I Sin[2 \[Pi] t]), t, n]

FourierCoefficient[E^(-I Sin[2 \[Pi] t]), t, 1]

FourierCoefficient[E^(-I Sin[2 \[Pi] t]), t, 2]

Thanks
Shalin
website: http://mshalin.com
(office) Lillie 110, (ph) 508-289-7374.