Solving Ï(x)=n, where Ï(x) is Euler's totient func
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129557] Solving Ï(x)=n, where Ï(x) is Euler's totient func
- From: amzoti <amzoti at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 23:19:28 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Is there any function in Mathematica that can produce the output that this online script does?
I have found that script very helpful and think this would be a nice addition to Matheamtica.
It is very fast even on decent sized numbers and they provide a C-source module for it.
Prev by Date:
Re: problem with append
Next by Date:
Re: Prime numbers and primality tests
Previous by thread:
Re: goto label, no loop, Mathematica 6
Next by thread:
NDSolve differences between mathematica 8 and 9