- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129582] sorting?
- From: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 01:39:56 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Reply-to: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
I have a large list of simple numerical lists, and I want to sort it using two criteria. in the simplest case, suppose the sublists are of length two, and
that my first criterion is the quotient of part one by part two, and my second criterion is the size of part two (no zeros in part 2. I want to sort
using the first criterion, and then break the ties using the second one.
So for example if I had
the sorting should return
Of course this can be done, but I wonder if it is a way to make this only with native Mathematica tools (wich is always far more efficient).
Thanks for your help
Prev by Date:
Help. Fitting 2 dimensional lists with a parametric differential
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Help. Fitting 2 dimensional lists with a parametric differential
Next by thread: