Re: Setting parameters via Manipulate?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129605] Re: Setting parameters via Manipulate?
  • From: Peter Äendula <cendos at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 02:42:18 -0500 (EST)

Thanks Bob, this show possible solution when "fixedSettings" influence ONLY parameters a,b,c,d and NOT parameters e,g. What I'm interested is how to set also initial values of a,b,c,d through ParameterSet, so something like |(which yields Part::pspec message):

{{a, a /. fixedSettings[[ParameterSet]], "set a"},
 Thread[Range[5] -> {a1, a2, a3, a4, a5}], ControlType -> PopupMenu}

Also when I change ParameterSet through PopupMenu, value of "a" should be set appropriately.

Thanks in advance
Peter