Re: Matrix elimination

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg129613] Re: Matrix elimination
  • From: Šerých Jakub <Serych at>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 04:25:12 -0500 (EST)

Thank you for your offer. But I don't need it so frequently and when in rare cases I need to show some solution steps to my students, I can use Wolfram Alpha, which serves perfectly for this purposes.

I was just interested, if there is some built in function for it in Mathematica. So it seems, that there isn't any.