Re: Cashflow and TimeValue Question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131382] Re: Cashflow and TimeValue Question
  • From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr357 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 00:48:02 -0400 (EDT)

The algorithm appears to look forward over the next 12 months to see if
there is an extra day, e.g., in Dec it looks at the following year but in
Jan it looks at the current year.

Table[cf = Cashflow[{
    {{yr, 12, 29}, a},
    {{yr, 12, 30}, b},
    {{yr, 12, 31}, c}}]; {yr, LeapYearQ[cf[[1, 1, 1]]],
  Rationalize[TimeValue[cf, r, cf[[1, 1, 1]]]]},
 {yr, 1999, 2009}]

Table[cf = Cashflow[{
    {{yr, 1, 29}, a},
    {{yr, 1, 30}, b},
    {{yr, 1, 31}, c}}]; {yr, LeapYearQ[cf[[1, 1, 1]]],
  Rationalize[TimeValue[cf, r, cf[[1, 1, 1]]]]},
 {yr, 1999, 2009}]

Bob Hanlon