Re: where can I find CartesianMap code

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 22:46:22 -0600, <trentinelisabetta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Where can I see how the cose Cartesianmap is implemented? I don't find
> it!!

Roman Maeder's book, "Programming in Mathematica", gave an implementation
before it was incorporated into Mathematica as a built-in object.  How it
is currently implemented may be unknowable to those of us who don't work
for WRI.

--Louis A. Talman
   Metropolitan State University of Denver

   <http://rowdy.msudenver.edu/~talmanl>