radial intensity

dear all,
 I have matrix of a x*y real numbers (say something like

jmax=imax=100;
Table[Table[RandomInteger[{1, 10}]/10, {j, 1, jmax}], {i, 1, imax}]

).
Now, given a certain element of this matrix (Cx,Cy), I would like to know the values of all the elements whose distance from (Cx,Cy) is the same (or in other words, that lie on a circle with (Cx,Cy) as center.

thanks for helping!