What is the actual simulation time of NDSolve?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131462] What is the actual simulation time of NDSolve?
- From: mccarter.patrick at gmail.com
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 03:36:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I am trying to determine how long my simulation is going to run with NDSolve. Without knowing what the time step is for the simulation, is it possible to obtain the actual final time of the run? For example, lets say I want to run a simulation for a total of 1000 seconds, procedurally I could specify a dt = 0.01 and then a total number of steps = 100000. Then dt*number of steps = 1000. I need to be able to do this, but am not sure if it is possible with NDSolve?
Prev by Date:
Re: Omega tau podcasts on Wolfram|Alpha and Methematica
Next by Date:
Arrow on arc using Circle
Previous by thread:
numerical integration of vector integrands
Next by thread:
Re: What is the actual simulation time of NDSolve?