NDSolve Encountered non-numerical value for a derivative at t=0

hi folks, I have one coupled equations which the NDSolve fails at t=0
t x'[t]== -x[t]+y[t],
t y'[t]== -5 t^2/x[t]^2+x[t]-y[t],
x[0]=y[0],x[1]=1,{t, 0, 1}
from the mathematica help center, there are 2 possible ways to resolve this problem,  One possibility is to start at a small \[Epsilon]>0 instead of 0, the other one is Setting SolveDelayed->True will avoid the singularity in the solved form of the equations. But neither of them work for my equation.
thanks for help