Re: New to Mathematica, need help for Image Processing.

You want to do [url=http://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/csharp-imaging/resize-image/]image resizing[/url] though using the image processing tools? For the confusion on your code, I wolud rather list my image resizing sample code here, and if you want to get more help, you can link to thie [url=http://www.rasteredge.com/how-to/csharp-imaging/imaging-processing/]C#.NET image processing library[/url].

         string fileName = "c:/Sample.png";

            REImage reImage = REFile.OpenImageFile(fileName);

            ImageProcessing.ApplyResize(reImage, 500, 500);

            REFile.SaveImageFile(reImage, "c:/reimage.png", new PNGEncoder());