Incorrect (unexpected) output from TransformedField

Hello,

I seem to have troubles to understand the correct usage of TransformedField function (in version 9). Or the function contains a bug :-) Here goes a simple code with the source of my confusion

In[22]:= TransformedField[
 "Polar" -> "Cartesian", {r, 0}, {r, \[Theta]} -> {x, y}]

Out[22]= {x, y}

What I would expect as the cartesian description of a vector field originally given in polar coordinates as {r,theta} is {Abs[x],0}. Have I missed anything here? Thanks.