- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131467] word documents
- From: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 06:40:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com>
I imagine this has been asked a hundred times. So apologies.
Mathematica does not support the .doc or .docx format for importing files.
It does read .txt files. Is there a way to convert automatically
.doc documents to .txt ones,
breaking the paragraph structure (preserving the \n)?
Prev by Date:
Re: Incorrect (unexpected) output from TransformedField
Next by Date:
Re: Finding a function within an arbitrary expression
Previous by thread:
ensuring that instructions are performed sequentially
Next by thread:
Pattern with powers