Problems with solving integrals in Mathematica 9

Has anybody encountered the same problems with solving integrals in Ver. 9 as I did?

Here a very simple example:

Integrate[D[f[x], x] / f[x], {x, 0, T}]

Version 8.04 gives the correct results:

-Log[f[0]] + Log[f[T]]

In Version 9.00 as well as 9.01 this integral can't be solved. With more complicated integrals I had the same problems. Version 8 gives a solution, Version 9 doesn't!

Could some other Version 9 users try it.