Re: Applying Mathematica to practical problems

Folks,

As allegedly Eleanor Roosevelt said, "Great minds discuss ideas; average
minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Most of your points are very interesting, but it would be great to
discuss Mathematica, not its users, whether delighted and disappointed.

Best,
vQ