nvidia cards that works with Mathematica 8 & Mathematica 9

Dear expects,
I have a GeForce nvidia card (GTX670); trying to do CUDA programming. Mathematica 8 doesn't seem to recognise my card. I have 2 questions:

[1]Is there any other way that I can make Mathematica 8 recognise GeForce nvidia card (GTX670)?

[2]Does Mathematica 9 recognise GeForce nvidia card (GTX670)?

[3] Where can i get the lists of nvidia cards cards recognised by Mathematica 8/9?

Thank you in advance for your help guys.