Re: mma.el -- emacs mode for writing mathematica package files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131070] Re: mma.el -- emacs mode for writing mathematica package files
- From: Meng Lu <lumeng.dev at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 02:35:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
http://www.itwm.uni-kl.de/as/employees/wichmann/mma.html seems no longer accessible. Is mma.el still available somewhere?
On Friday, July 28, 2000 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, T. Wichmann wrote:
> there is a new version of the mathematica programming mode mma.el for
> (X)Emacs. The mode mma.el is a major emacs mode for programming
> mathematica package files (.m-files). It provides font-locking, basic
> indentation, function menu, and more. It works on GNU Emacs 20.3 or later
> (tested on 20.4) and XEmacs 20.4 or later (tested on 20.4 and 21.3). Note,
> that mma.el is *not* intended for interactively calling the math kernel.
> The current version is now 1.32. The new features include:
> + support for customization
> + support for imenu on GNU Emacs
> + a slightly enhanced indentation function
> + some (hopefully) better documentation
> For a more detailed description of mma.el and for the latest news and
> version take a look at
> If you are using mma.el and want to be informed about new versions, just
> send me an email.
> I hope you enjoy it!
> Tim Wichmann, wichmann at itwm.uni-kl.de
> ITWM - Institut fuer Techno- und Wirtschatsmathematik e. V.
> 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany
Prev by Date:
Re: Applications and Packages, WRI Strikes Out!
Next by Date:
Re: Rookie questions about solving for small numbers
Previous by thread:
Re: visualizing a maximum in the intersection between two surfaces
Next by thread:
Re: Unable to generate any initial points with NMaximize (or NMinimize)