exporting tetrahedral meshes
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131130] exporting tetrahedral meshes
- From: parr.will at googlemail.com
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 04:55:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm using the new "TetGenLink`" in Mathematica vs 9.0. It is working well, but I can't figure out how to export the tetrahedral mesh to a 'useful' file format. Does anyone have any tips for this?
The TetGenExport function only seems to export to .poly format, which I can't open in other programs.
I would really like to be able to export in .nas (Nastran) format.
thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Re: Calculating a simple integral
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Applying data from a database link to a GraphPlot
Next by thread:
What is wrong with 2Pi?