exporting tetrahedral meshes

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131130] exporting tetrahedral meshes
  • From: parr.will at googlemail.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 04:55:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm using the new "TetGenLink`" in Mathematica vs 9.0. It is working well, but I can't figure out how to export the tetrahedral mesh to a 'useful' file format. Does anyone have any tips for this?

The TetGenExport function only seems to export to .poly format, which I can't open in other programs.

I would really like to be able to export in .nas (Nastran) format.

thanks in advance,

Will