Re: What is wrong with 2Pi?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131170] Re: What is wrong with 2Pi?
- From: psycho_dad <s.nesseris at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 04:23:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Yeah, it seems like yet another bug... However, wrapping it with N, seems to be working, ie N[2 Pi]. Cheers