fit curve on to an imported graph
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131172] fit curve on to an imported graph
- From: Joug Raw <jougraw at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 04:24:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I have a graph in .png format generated from other software and want to
generate some curves like (a/x)^-1/b in mathematica and compare the curve
to the graph directly.
I am wondering how could I import the .png image and generate the
(a/x)^-1/b on to that image?
If the curve can be shown in Manipulate[...] way that would be better,
since I can adjust the parameters a and b and see the changing on the
background of the imported image.
thanks for your help!
Prev by Date:
Multiplication by 0: non-zero in versions 8 and 9
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Multiplication by 0: non-zero in versions 8 and 9
Next by thread:
Re: fit curve on to an imported graph