Getting the plotted data from a graph

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg131174] Getting the plotted data from a graph
  • From: "Lily T." <econactually at>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 04:24:48 -0400 (EDT)
Dear All,

My question is regarding the plotted data points in a graph. Assume you draw a graph of sinx as:

g1 = Plot[Sin[x], {x, -Pi, Pi},
      Frame -> True, FrameLabel -> {"x", "y"}, ImageSize -> 2.6*72

then how can I get all of the data points of this graph by using mathematica?

This is really important for me and I couldn't find the answer anywhere online!

Thank you for your help in advance!