Re: v9.0.1 lost the default settings

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131184] Re: v9.0.1 lost the default settings
  • From: Helen Read <readhpr at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 05:17:15 -0400 (EDT)

You should be able to copy the init.m file from the "good" computer to
the "bad" one. To find where the file lives, evaluate

$UserBaseDirectory

Then go to that directory and open the folder called FrontEnd, where you
should find the init.m file that you need. (There is also an init.m file
in the Kernel folder in your $UserBaseDirectory, but it is the one in
FrontEnd that you need).