Re: Automatic Mathematica Updates?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131261] Re: Automatic Mathematica Updates?
- From: "djmpark" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 03:32:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is such an automatic update possible? If so, are there some settings that are necessary? Is "local install with license server" any different than regular user installation? David Park djmpark at comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/index.html From: Roland Franzius [mailto:roland.franzius at uos.de] Remains to be noted that suddenly today in the morning my Mathematica 8 (local install with license server) seems to have been updated over the internet with respect to this integral. Roland Franzius