labeling clustered data

Hi, I have a list of 2D points like this {{a,b},{x,y},...}, and I don't know how to plot them with labeled dots such that the first point labeled with number 1 and the second point labeled with 2, ...etc. Then I use the clustering function "FindClusters" to cluster the points into 2 groups, how can I plot the resulted list of two groups of points such that I keep the same labeling order?

Thanks in advance