Decoupling E and I
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131287] Decoupling E and I
- From: "Dave Snead" <dsnead6 at charter.net>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 03:59:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <20130624025738.EE9906A12@smc.vnet.net>
Anyone know of a way to decouple capital E and capital I
from their exponential and imaginary uses
so they can be used as ordinary user defined variables?
I don't want to change the current use of Exp
or the lower case double struck e and i however!
Thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
Re: Automatic Mathematica Updates?
Next by Date:
question on how to do this
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Decoupling E and I