Rearranging the Terms of a Polynomial

Hi, I have another formatting question.

I have a polynomial as the output of an expression, and I would like to rearrange the terms of the polynomial in the output.  The current output I am getting is x1*x3-\[Alpha]2*x2-x3.  However, I wish the output to read x1*x3 - x3 - \[Alpha]2*x2, that is, rearrange the second and third terms.  Does anyone have an idea of how I might be able to do this for this polynomial or any polynomial in general?  Thanks.