Writing functions that automatically localize dummy variables? ( like Table,Sum,etc...)

Hello, I often find myself writing functions that have dummy variables a la
Integrate, Table, Sum, etc.

The built-in functions have a nice feature where they automatically
localize the variable as you type in the argument that specifys the dummy
variable. e.g.

Table[k, {k (*<-  i is scoped and turns green immedietely when typed here

Is there a way to give my own functions this feature?

Thank you for any help.