Re: Create Modelica Models within Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131346] Re: Create Modelica Models within Mathematica
- From: "John Reed" <88ka5qep88 at sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 03:28:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
An existing Modelica model may be edited using Modelica ModelCenter when in
Mathematica by doing the following:
After linking using WSMLink and simulation using WSMSimulate add the
following line in your notebook:
WSMModelData["your model name", "ModelicaText"]. When this opens you'll see
a list of the variables with the top line marked Edit. Click on the edit
bar and your Modelica model will open for editing.
I haven't tried to create a new model using this method.
"WWWeaver" <wayne.w.weaver at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:kqm71d$hpf$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Is there a way to create a Modelica model from within Mathematica? This
> use to be possible with the old MathModelica package, but I do not see
> this functionality with SystemModeler.
Prev by Date:
Re: Exploiting relationships in manipulations: example with conjugate relationship
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Create Modelica Models within Mathematica
Next by thread: