Re: Will webMathematica work with Tomcat 7?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg120046] Re: Will webMathematica work with Tomcat 7?
- From: "Rolf.Mertig at gmail.com" <Rolf.Mertig at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 05:56:52 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Works fine for me on Linux and Windows. Am Mittwoch, 6. M=E4rz 2013 04:13:34 UTC+1 schrieb Murray Eisenberg: > The Subject almost says it all: Will webMathematica work with Tomcat 7? > > > > The rest is: on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), I'm running Java 7 rather > > than the Apple-provided Java 6 (because Apple prohibits running any Java > > plug-in for its Safari browser except one directly obtained from Oracle, > > and all you can get from Oracle now , apparently, is Java 7). And I've > > been trying to get the MacPorts port tomcat6 of Tomcat 6 to work, but > > unsuccessfully (with a number of problems). > > > > --- > > Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu > > Mathematics & Statistics Dept. > > Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H) > > University of Massachusetts 413 545-2838 (W) > > 710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801 > > Amherst, MA 01003-9305