Re: Strange behavior of System Modeler

Hi,

Yes, this option is documented in the the User Guide, see section 4.2.5
"Translation"
(http://reference.wolfram.com/system-modeler/user-guide/system-modeler-user-guide.pdf)
See the release notes for what changes from version to version:
http://www.wolfram.com/system-modeler/quick-revision-history.html

/Johan