unexpected output order in notebook (Mathematica 9; bug?)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130073] unexpected output order in notebook (Mathematica 9; bug?)
- From: Alan <alan.isaac at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 22:51:02 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is the following reversal of output order normal behavior for Mathematica?
(Note too the missing label for the second output.)
In:= Clear[a, b]
a*b // FortranForm
Prev by Date:
Re: Plot3D Axes Labels overlap plot axes and ticks?
Next by Date:
dark halo around gaussian peak in Plot3D?
Previous by thread:
Re: Equation Labels
Next by thread:
Re: unexpected output order in notebook (Mathematica 9;