Quit is grayed out in Mathematica 8.0.4

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130161] Quit is grayed out in Mathematica 8.0.4
  • From: Bob <deepyogurt at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 03:13:39 -0400 (EDT)

I just installed Mathematica 8.0.4 on OS X Mountain Lion and noticed
that when I run it (without any apparent problems), now the "Quit
Mathematica" is greyed out and won't let me exit out of Mathematica.
Any ideas or suggestions? I can always force quit it, but really hate
to in case it causes problems.

Thanks very much...

-Bob