Repeated Integrals

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130828] Repeated Integrals
  • From: briankolo at gmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 05:47:51 -0400 (EDT)

I'm fairly new to Mathematica and I'm trying to create an expression for a set of nested integrals. The innermost integral is

int[0,x,L(y,a)g(y),dy]

Where g(y) is an arbitrary function and a is a parameter. The next integral is

int[0,w,L(x,b)h(x,a),dx]

Where b is a parameter and h(x,a) is the result of the previous integral.

The process then repeats N times. Is there a simple way to express this in Mathematica?