Re: Optimize evaluation of symbolic expressions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130960] Re: Optimize evaluation of symbolic expressions
  • From: biosthezerg at gmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 03:57:30 -0400 (EDT)

Update: we got it working, in the end it was just that our problem was so large that the number of aux "vXX" variables was more than 100 so we just needed to extend it to "vXXX"... Now it works and it's quite faster... The other question remains, can I somehow make it worth more operations with X's?

Anyway it is a great piece of code (and an awesome documentation too!), thanks a lot ;)