Re: ListPlot - assigning a list of colors to a set of points

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131964] Re: ListPlot - assigning a list of colors to a set of points
  • From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr357 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 00:38:24 -0500 (EST)

Make each point a separate data list and repeat the PointSize:

ListPlot[List /@ {{1, 1}, {2, 2}, {3, 3}},
 PlotStyle -> (Directive[PointSize[0.02], #] & /@
    {Red, Green, Blue})]

Although you can use a List instead of Directive:

ListPlot[List /@ {{1, 1}, {2, 2}, {3, 3}},
 PlotStyle -> ({PointSize[0.02], #} & /@
    {Red, Green, Blue})]

Alternatively,