Re: ListPlot - assigning a list of colors to a set of

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131967] Re: ListPlot - assigning a list of colors to a set of
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza10 at msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 00:39:24 -0500 (EST)

Perhaps a quick way (which may be enormously improved) would be to first split your points according to their labels, produce the corresponding plots, and Show them together at the end. Using your example,
p1 = ListPlot[{{1, 1}}, PlotStyle -> {Red, PointSize[0.02]}, PlotRange->{{0,4},{0,4}};p2 = ListPlot[{{2, 2}}, PlotStyle -> {Green, PointSize[0.02]}];
p3 = ListPlot[{{3, 3}}, PlotStyle -> {Blue, PointSize[0.02]}];

Show[p1, p2, p3}

-Tomas