Re: Analytical solution possible?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131989] Re: Analytical solution possible?
- From: psycho_dad <s.nesseris at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 00:14:50 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mathematica 9 (Windows) it works OK and produces a solution in terms of Inverse functions. I don't know why it doesn't work in your case, so perhaps it's an OS specific/old version bug or something? Also, you could try eliminating SI[t] and have a 2nd order ODE for R[t]. I could also get a solution that way. Cheers