Re: Help needed

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg132038] Re: Help needed
  • From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 23:02:10 -0500 (EST)

On 11/20/13 at 6:24 AM, grafix at csl.pl (Artur) wrote:

>Dear Mathematica Gurus! Who have good computer with big RAM memory
>and will be able to help me solve following 13 eq with 13 variables
>(my computer have 8MB and it is not sufficient). If You will be
>reached some result write to me privately because from unknown
>reason I don't receiving posts now from mathgroup):

<problem snipped>

I assume you mean your computer has 8GB not 8MB. But if you have
correctly indicated the amount of RAM you have installed, then
you aren't going to be able to solve the problem you posted.

I let the problem run for awhile before aborting. I didn't have
sufficient patience to wait for a solution. At the point I
aborted, the problem had consumed more than 10MB of memory.