Re: Solving complicated matrix equations

I do really mean M*m1, not M.m1 . However, I believe that this is not
crucial for my example . Let, for simplicity, m1, u, v be real full rank
matrices.

The only way, that I know, to solve the problem is to define every element
of M as a variable and then to solve a huge system of linear equations.