Re: Integrating a Matrix

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg132067] Re: Integrating a Matrix
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 03:49:34 -0500 (EST)

I forgot what the ref/NIntegrate explicitly shows, in the Examples >
Basic Examples section: that NIntegrate will apply directly to the
individual entries of a vector or matrix =97 or, presumably,
higher-order array. So now flattening at start, restructuring at end, is
required.

It would be nice to have this automatic threading documented in some way
other than in two examples. But that sort of thing is a shortcoming of a
lot of the documentation.