Re: Mathematica does not recognize C Compiler

Hi, just want to say that I solved the problem.

First I solved the issue regarding the path, then I uninstalled all visual studio and reinstalled it again. Now Mathematica finds the C Compiler immediately so it was some problem with the previous installation.

Best regards

Joao Pereira