Exporting "Speak" to an audio file?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131839] Exporting "Speak" to an audio file?
- From: Brentt <brenttnewman at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 04:59:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Is there any way to export the output of Speak to an audio file? (e.g. a
.wav file )
I figured this might work but it does not:
Is there any way to get an audio file out of speak?
Prev by Date:
Re: bug in Print
Next by Date:
NestList with two lists
Previous by thread:
How it can be known the names of the mathematica functions used in a
Next by thread:
Re: Exporting "Speak" to an audio file?