How do I share Mathematica notebooks in Skype or Google Video?

The standard "share screen/window" option in either Skype or Google video chat appears to miss on all content of open Mathematica notebooks, except for the title bar

I have tried different screen styles -- no luck.

The only thing that worked albeit inconsistently was to share the entire desktop (in Skype, this option is not available in Google as far as I know)

Thanks,v